Mar 31, 2006: PRESS RELEASE (see PR Web)
kwizNET Learning System, LLC announces name change of their eTutoring service to Aim for A Tutoring
Canton, Michigan -- March 31, 2006 -- kwizNET Learning System, LLC, a leading provider of innovative educational products and services to the K-12 marketplace today announced change of name for their e-tutoring service from eMail Tutoring to Aim for A Tutoring. This service is being made available through the website, http://www.aim4a.com/ or http://www.AIMforA.com/.
Aim4A.com combines the best of email based distance education, eLearning Systems, and web conferencing to provide individualized tutoring programs. This unique approach offers unparalleled flexibility to meet the learning needs of children while saving their parents time and money.
Rupa Sohmshetty, Founder & President of kwizNET Learning System, LLC says, \"The new name for our eTutoring service has several advantages over the previous name -- it has an explicitly positive tone to it.
Having a positive goal is always helpful -- what better goal can a student have than 'Aim for A'? Another advantage of our new name is that it is brandable.
Branding is proving to be very valuable in this internet age. In the long run, website and business names that can be branded are more valuable than those with keywords in them.\"
Aim for A Tutoring has the following advantages over private tuition and traditional learning centers:
- Convenience: Students can learn in the comfort and security of their homes.
- Time Saving: Parents save time by not having to drive their children to tutoring places.
- Money Saving: Private tuition can cost as much as $20 to $50 an hour. Learning Centers charge $80 to $250 per month. Aim4A service starts at just $29.95 per month!
- Self-esteem Builder: Not having to face the tutors or other students directly can be a benefit! Children are more likely to ask questions and request clarification of topics they don't understand if they have privacy.
Aim4A has the following advantages over other online tutoring services:
About Aim4A.com & kwizNET Learning System, LLC
- Systematic Learning: Aim4A basic service includes a systematic worksheet program that acts as the anchor for the tutoring program. Most other online tutoring services provide help on an ad hoc basis without a systematic learning program.
- Competitive Pricing: By keeping overhead expenses to the minimum, Aim4A.com is able to provide its customers a very competitive fee structure. Also, the customers only pay for what they use.
- Experienced and Committed Tutors: All of Aim4A.com tutors have educational background and experience to be excellent tutors. Above all, they have demonstrated commitment and passion for tutoring.
Aim4A.com is a service of kwizNET Learning System, LLC. Founded in 2003, kwizNET Learning System, LLC is headquartered in Canton, MI and operates a development and tutoring center in Hyderabad, India. kwizNET also contracts credentialed teachers in US. kwizNET has served 1000s of customers from around the world. Over 30% of kwizNET sales come from repeat customers indicating a strong customer satisfaction level with the company's products and services.
For more information about the company and its services, please visit http://www.kwiznet.com/
Toll-free: 1(866) 860-8686