AIM Academics & AIM4A Tutoring Centers
One Grade Level Advancement in 4 Months Guarantee!After successfully helping hundreds of students excel in their schools and in competitive tests, AIM Academics and AIM4A Tutoring Centers are pleased to announce a new guarantee program to challenge students to get ahead and stay ahead while giving parents an unbeatable value and a path to measurable success of their students.
- Parents enroll their student at one of the participating centers:
AIM Academics in Northville and AIM4A Tutoring Center in Farmington.
- New student will be given placement tests and placed in one of the AIM Academics Math or English Curriculums.
- Student attends 2 classes/week for 4 months for the selected subject.
- Student completes assigned homework per directions.
- Student organizes all the class material in the binder provided and reviews the material as required.
- If the above requirements are met, we guarantee that the student will complete the assigned curriculum and the final tests successfully and be ready to advance to the next higher curriculum.
- If the student does not advance to the next grade level by the end of 4 months, the student will be given free group classes until the grade level advancement is achieved.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. My student is already doing well in school. Will this program help him/her?
Yes. Our placement tests are designed to find the appropriate level for each student. We may place the student at a grade level higher than school grade level and advance the student from that level.
Students should strive to be at least one or two grade levels higher in the core subjects so that they will have better opportunities to take Advanced Placement (College Level) courses in high school. Admissions and financial aid at top universities depend on the number of AP classes students take in their high school.
Q. My student is struggling in school. Will this program help him/her?
Yes. Our placement tests are designed to find the appropriate level for each student. We may place the student at a grade level lower than school grade level and advance the student from that level.
Helping student catch up with the school grade level will boost his/her confidence and give a strong foundation to get ahead in school.
Q. How do your curriculums compare to school curriculums?
AIM Academics curriculums have been developed based on our own research into what topics are covered in typical school curriculums in the US, Canada, Singapore, and India. However, since there are considerable variations among schools, please compare our curriculums with your school curriculums and decide if they are appropriate for your student. In general, our curriculums are very comprehensive and systematic; and students who completed our curriculums have done very well in schools at the same grade level. The grade level advancement guarantee applies to the following K-8 curriculums.
AIM Academics K-8 Math & English Language Curriculums
AIM Academics High School Math & English Language Curriculums
Q. How much are the fees?
Please see the participating center websites for details of the fees:
Q. What if my student misses classes?
We recommend that your student stick to the schedule. However, if the student misses a group class for an unavoidable reason, we allow makeup classes.
Please see our center policies for more details.